Our spa is growing in reputation and excellence. Its home is in the vaulted caverns once used as the house cellars – we thought being close to the earth in the Brecon Beacons would naturally generate energy, and be a perfect location for our spa.
Its design introduces a place of calm where you can slow-down, unwind and be pampered, allowing you a little well deserved ‘me’ time.
Here we take a holistic approach to well being using only natural, organic products, a philosophy which has filtered down from the main house. We use herb farmacy and Circaroma products, both award winning contemporary ranges for our extensive collection of treatments.
Our spa also offers you the chance to relax in the Jacuzzi; detox in the sauna; take a dip in our seasonal heated pool or work-out in our gym, where qualified fitness instructors are on hand to help you. Or simply sit in our Moroccan styled relaxation room after a treatment, have a drink and just chill-out.
However, it must be said that the views of Cribyn and Pen Y Fan from the house will almost help you to recharge as much as the treatments do, but one thing is for certain, with this combination we know you will leave us feeling relaxed, refreshed and simply – lovely!
View Our Full List of Treatments Here Peterstone Spa Brochure
View Our Current Price List Here Spa Price List
Call us for more information or to make a booking on Tel: 01874 665912
Our full body Hot Stones Massages have £5 off
- 60min full body massage now £41
- 90min full body, scalp and head massage now £58
When enjoying an Energising body buff and Herbfarmacy taster facial
- Get a St. Tropez spray tan for just £6! Totalling just £56 for all 3 treatments.
Fancy making a day of it?
- Upgrade to a Spa Day for a total of £81.
- Included are tall the treatments listed above, full use of our spa facilities, a delicious two course lunch with the use of robe, towel and slippers and complimentary tea and coffee in the spa area.